Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Missing Puzzle Pieces

Monster headache is joining me again tonight but I am going to push on through and write.  I really hope that this will be worth it when I can look back and read this from the other side.  I also hope that is at least somewhat coherent because at this point, I can't really tell!

Because of wonderful people who were kind enough to share their stories, I have been prepared for the first few months to be especially difficult because of the hertz reaction (die off from the Lyme) but there really are some days that have been harder than others.   It is becoming very clear that all the little things that I have found to help, through trial and error, are all important pieces to the puzzle.  Because Sunday was so busy, I skipped several steps and payed the price today.  Sigh.  I am believing for the day when I can have a busy day and not have to recover for the next three days.  But for now, I have to do every little thing or I pay for it.

So what all do I have to remember? For now my protocol is as follows:
  • Rife machine (to zap bugs)
  • Epsom salts bath 
  • Scrub skin for extra cleansing
  • Castor oil pack
  • Vitamin C
  • Probiotic
  • Sub-lingual B 12
  • Swedish bitters
  • On-beet
  • Calcium
  • Magnesium
  • Rebounder for lymph
  • Multivitamins
  • Vitamin D
  • Evening primrose
  • Alkaline water with Chlorophyll
  • Lymph homeopathic
  • Constitutional hydrotherapy - hot and cold (just realized I skipped this tonight...oh dear)
  • Fresh juice before each meal
  • Diatomaceous earth 
  • Flax oil wherever I can use it
The list looks overwhelming and I think I might have even forgotten something.  I have to say though, that God has been very good and my parents have been so much help and I really have been able to do most things.  The best days are when I have been able to do everything.  The puzzle looks better when it's not missing even the smallest piece.  So I keep going forward, walking in His grace, and do as much as I can every day.

But you, Lord, are a shield around me,
   my glory, the One who lifts my head high.
I call out to the Lord,
   and he answers me from his holy mountain.  
I lie down and sleep;
   I wake again, because the Lord sustains me. 
Ps. 3:3-5

No comments:

Post a Comment